I was mostly enjoying the view. Unlike my normal temperment to want to analyze the hell out of a situation, this idea that I was going to leap in to THAT made me feel peace and nothing else.
I didn't have a moment of hesitation, and I was right not to. I can't wait to do it again!
submitted in reverse order, view in this order:
are you ready to fly?
leap in to heaven
Also see: prepping the glider
, the launch site
and thumbs up
vi·sion·ar·y Audio pronunciation of "visionary" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vzh-nr)
1. Characterized by vision or foresight.
1. Having the nature of fantasies or dreams; illusory.
2. Existing in imagination only; imaginary.
1. Characterized by or given to apparitions, prophecies, or revelations.
2. Given to daydreams or reverie; dreamy.
1. Not practicable or realizable; utopian: visionary schemes for getting rich.
2. Tending to envision things in perfect but unrealistic form; idealistic.
Photographs by *JaninaZ on my Canon Digital Rebel with 18mm-200mm tamron lens.
This is my first of many hang gliding trips on 2/19/2006. Read journal entry re: hang gliding.